2016-2017 Application Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@newbie3 mine skips a beat any time I get an email about ANYTHING haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True-er words have never been spoken. I'm hoping that once my last prereq is done (in 1 week)- that I will start having schools contact me for GOOD news.... I e-mailed duke to check in how they best prefer my updated transcripts, and luckily they e-mailed back saying i'm still being considered... so that's.... hopeful??? maybe?

I have been checking my e-mail routinely for 4 months now. I just want a home. 

Hello all, been following this post for some time. For those of you anxiously waiting for an interview, I'm right there with you! I've had a large gap between "complete" and "review." I'm also a re-applicant.

8/12: Application complete
11/14: Application under review, forwarded to admissions committee

For the current students on this thread, specifically the ones who received an invite in December and interviewed in January, when did you hear back about your invite? Trying to get a gauge for whether we'll know our status before the holidays roll in.

Hi There:

Current student here. Had to check through my emails for the dates.

Here is my App timeline for last year:

- Submitted Secondary on Deadline Day

- Under AdCom Review on Nov. 12th

- Invited to Interview on Dec. 16th

- Interviewed on Jan. 12th

- Accepted Jan. 21st

- Sent Deposit/Forms within 3 Days

Hope that helps!

Happy Holidays! [emoji319]❄️☃️☕️[emoji320]

Hello all, been following this post for some time. For those of you anxiously waiting for an interview, I'm right there with you! I've had a large gap between "complete" and "review." I'm also a re-applicant.

8/12: Application complete

11/14: Application under review, forwarded to admissions committee

For the current students on this thread, specifically the ones who received an invite in December and interviewed in January, when did you hear back about your invite? Trying to get a gauge for whether we'll know our status before the holidays roll in.

–Tapatalk for iOS–

I would assume they mean for your Interview Group. Interviews go on through mid January.

Hi everyone! I was told that "All decisions are made and (I) will be receiving a decision letter via email, no later than Wednesday, 12/14." I am assuming this pertains to both interviews and denials. Hope this helps anyone that is still waiting to hear :)

–Tapatalk for iOS–

Hi There:

Current student here. Had to check through my emails for the dates.

Here is my App timeline for last year:

- Submitted Secondary on Deadline Day

- Under AdCom Review on Nov. 12th

- Invited to Interview on Dec. 16th

- Interviewed on Jan. 12th

- Accepted Jan. 21st

- Sent Deposit/Forms within 3 Days

Hope that helps!

Happy Holidays! [emoji319]❄️☃️☕️[emoji320]

–Tapatalk for iOS–

Thanks, it does! Appreciate the help. :)

I received the same email when I asked them how they would prefer I updated by Fall semester grades.  I was told unfortunately they cannot update the applications, decisions have been made, and offers/rejections will go out by the 14th.  So everyone should know by the 14th if they are invited to the last interview session. 

I received the same email when I asked them how they would prefer I updated by Fall semester grades.  I was told unfortunately they cannot update the applications, decisions have been made, and offers/rejections will go out by the 14th.  So everyone should know by the 14th if they are invited to the last interview session. 

Got the exact same response regarding the exact same matter lol, best of luck to you!! :) 

Archived