Sullivan University 2016 Application

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an email a couple weeks back that I had "been highly recommend for an interview" and was asked to fill out the supplemental application. Mary also said that they were still in the process of figuring out interview days and that she would let me know sometime in November when the days would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email a couple weeks back that I had "been highly recommend for an interview" and was asked to fill out the supplemental application. Mary also said that they were still in the process of figuring out interview days and that she would let me know sometime in November when the days would be.

Would you mind sharing your stats?

Cumulative Undergrad. GPA: 3.49

Science Undergrad. GPA: 3.18

GRE: V-159 Q-150 W-4.5

Direct Patient Care:

Nursing assistant/patient care attendant

Total: 3640

Application Submitted Date: May 7

Application Verified Date: May 13

• 2 weeks later...

Still nothing... I did apply relatively late in comparison to the two that have received interview invites and the supplemental application. However because they are not doing rolling this year I didn't think it would matter too much. Maybe I was wrong...

You were not wrong. That have not made it through all of the applications yet. I sent mine in mid way through and they are going in Alphabetical order and one of the individuals that looks at the applications is out. Keep the faith and keep checking your email!!!

Good luck everyone! Unfortunately I was not chosen for an interview but know what I need to do to increase my chances next year.

Did you get a rejection email or one stating that they were waiting until March dates become available?

A rejection email stating I was not chosen for an interview.

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone! 

For those of you who interviewed on Thursday, January 19, 2017 and Friday, January 20, 2017, what did you think??? 

Please share any sort of tips and your experiences of the interview in general. 

Thanks!

It really is laid back interview. There is a group activity first, tour, interview, and then lunch. The interview was roughly 20minutes and very comfortable! Just be yourself and you will do great. 

Archived