Sullivan University 2016 Application

I was fortunate enough to receive an invite on Monday. My interview is on the 24th of February, is anyone else interviewing on that date as well? I will be coming from Alaska and was wanting to maybe meet up on Thursday if at all possible, to have a familiar face to see at the interview would be great.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was fortunate enough to receive an invite on Monday. My interview is on the 24th of February, is anyone else interviewing on that date as well? I will be coming from Alaska and was wanting to maybe meet up on Thursday if at all possible, to have a familiar face to see at the interview would be great.

Congrats on getting the interview. I thought 2/3/2017 was the last interview date, I wonder if they have created more interview dates. Either way :) you will do great!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if they send letters for rejections and wait list placement as well? Also, for those who have already received a letter, do you live near Louisville? I live in Kentucky but I haven't gotten a letter yet.

I am not sure about the waitlist or rejections but I would think they do. You could call admission tomorrow and ask the status of your application. I live in the Tennessee area. Anyone know of any good housing in Louisville, KY area? 

Does anyone know if they send letters for rejections and wait list placement as well? Also, for those who have already received a letter, do you live near Louisville? I live in Kentucky but I haven't gotten a letter yet.

I can't answer your first question but I can your second. I live about 2 hours from Louisville, and I just received an acceptance letter on Wednesday (3/9). My letter was dated March 1st, and the postage was too. Your mail should arrive soon so just keep your head up!

I am not sure about the waitlist or rejections but I would think they do. You could call admission tomorrow and ask the status of your application. I live in the Tennessee area. Anyone know of any good housing in Louisville, KY area? 

Your two best choices are the highlands (where sullivan is located - so it extends around bards town road) or St. Matthews (Down the Road - Near the two largest Malls in Louisville). They are both great places to live and not far from school. I lived in the St. Francis Apartments last year (High Lands Location) and I would not recommend them. The price was good but the quality was not. 

I got my letter! I was placed on the wait list. Unfortunately this is the 4th wait list I've been placed on this cycle. The letter said final seating will be determined no later than July 7th. If anyone has a spare seat, let me know! Lol

I can't answer your first question but I can your second. I live about 2 hours from Louisville, and I just received an acceptance letter on Wednesday (3/9). My letter was dated March 1st, and the postage was too. Your mail should arrive soon so just keep your head up!

Your two best choices are the highlands (where sullivan is located - so it extends around bards town road) or St. Matthews (Down the Road - Near the two largest Malls in Louisville). They are both great places to live and not far from school. I lived in the St. Francis Apartments last year (High Lands Location) and I would not recommend them. The price was good but the quality was not. 

Thank you! I will look into these apartments when I come up in a couple weeks. 

I got my letter! I was placed on the wait list. Unfortunately this is the 4th wait list I've been placed on this cycle. The letter said final seating will be determined no later than July 7th. If anyone has a spare seat, let me know! Lol

Hope you get in as well so we can be future classmates! 

Thank you! I will look into these apartments when I come up in a couple weeks. 

Hope you get in as well so we can be future classmates! 

To clarify, I gave you locations that have numerous apartments (Other than my example of St. Francis). Housing in Louisville is quick. You have students from Sullivan, Bellarmine, and U of L looking for housing right now for the next year. Plus, other families and whatnot. It may be a good idea to look at apartment complexes to get a feel for them but its roulette when it comes to them having availability when you are ready. 

Yes they have because I unfortunately was waitlisted..

Hopefully you receive some good news soon! 

I interviewed on Feb. 24th and got accepted here as well. I am coming from good ole South Carolina and I need a good house mate. If anyone is interested look me up on FB @ Laurice Ingram so we can connect ASAP! Congratulations to everyone on your acceptances!

Have they already sent rejection letters? I got an email saying I was "under consideration for a second round of interviews." It says "I will notify you in March 2017 of second round interview dates."

Did anyone else get this? If they are already accepting/wait listing people will everyone else just get a rejection letter soon? Are they even having a second round?  

Have they already sent rejection letters? I got an email saying I was "under consideration for a second round of interviews." It says "I will notify you in March 2017 of second round interview dates."

Did anyone else get this? If they are already accepting/wait listing people will everyone else just get a rejection letter soon? Are they even having a second round?  

I am not too sure about this. I would contact admissions and get an update.

I am hoping to get in touch with a current P.A. student at Sullivan University since I have a few questions to ask regarding the program. 

Please let me know a way of getting in contact with you. Thank you! 

I think the best thing is to contact Sullivan's graduate admissions PA program and he can provide all the information or who to contact. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about applying to Sullivan as well as UK this upcoming admissions cycle and I was wondering what kind of  documentation they need for your 500 direct patient contact hours? I know on CASPA all you can fill out is the basic information of supervisor, phone number and business, but you have no where else to upload any documents or forms. I'm asking because all my HCE is through volunteering so I do not have pay stubs and I'm not sure if i need to get a form for my supervisor to sign or if just they will call and talk to the director where I volunteer. I know with UK they didn't require additional documentation besides a phone call and I want to make sure I'm 100% prepared when I apply.

• 2 months later...

Archived