2016 application cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Good luck everyone! I was accepted into the Class of 2019 but deferred my admission to the Class of 2020 so can't wait to see who will be part of my class. If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out!

Could you please share your stats(overall, science, and non science GPA, healthcare hours)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an FYI to everyone applying to this school, they're not kidding when they say they can accept very late in the year. I was accepted quite late for the 2016 year. My application wasn't submitted until almost August last year due to reference hold outs. I honestly don't remember when the supplemental application was sent, and the interview was later as well. Therefore, don't lose hope if you don't hear anything.

I would share my GPA numbers, but I honestly don't know what they are off the top of my head. Hours were about 1200 for patient contact. Good luck to everyone this year.

Could you please share your stats(overall, science, and non science GPA, healthcare hours)?

Good Afternoon,

I can't recall my stats exactly.  The application process is really tailored to everyone individually so giving out that information would not be beneficial. Good luck to all and don't stress, remember to just be yourself and all will go well!

Wish you all the best of luck :) 

• 2 weeks later...

At least they are a little different/personal instead of the generic, "what will you bring to the profession," type questions.

They are not rolling, are they?

Yeah, I was happy these questions are non-standard. For one other school, I had to complete five essays like "what will you bring to the table" questions, it was torturous.

Rolling, you mean, rolling admissions? USci is rolling admissions, they will start interviewing in fall.

At least they are a little different/personal instead of the generic, "what will you bring to the profession," type questions.

They are not rolling, are they?

Good Evening,

They actually are rolling, they start interviewing in the Fall and continue until early next year. 

-Phil

CASPA Verified by May 5th.

Received Supplemental Aug 2nd (submitted on aug 4th)

Interview notice received on Aug 9th.... Ill be there on Sept 8th. Anyone else ?

Nice. I'm still waiting for interview I submitted supplementary on the 9th.

What were your stats?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived