2016 application cycle

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed 10/20 and am wondering when I should expect to hear back.

Thanks!

That's a good and potentially unanswerable question from a student's perspective in the program. Some people heard back relatively quickly (a week or two), while myself it was a few months. There's a few more interviews before the New Year, so it may not be until 2017 before you know.

Hello, good luck to everyone applying!  I emailed USciences just to ask if they could update me on my application, and I got a response saying that I am "qualified" for an interview but that they won't be interviewing everyone who is qualified and that they couldn't give me more information on when I would hear back.  I was confused by this, but I guess I just have to be patient? Are they still interviewing for spots in the next class (not for the waitlist)?  Thanks in advance if anyone has any thoughts!

I'm pretty sure interviews are still for spots and not the waitlist. Waitlist interviews won't be until late spring probably. The ambiguous answer probably means that many people meet the requirements, but they can't possibly interview everyone that does. So yes, be patient is about all you can do. Checking in from time to time won't hurt either. 

They just had a review, so they could get full accreditation status any time now. It's just because the program is newer. Personally I think it depends on if you've interviewed elsewhere and already have offers or not as to whether you decide to continue with the supplemental application. Personally I wouldn't see any reason not to take the time to fill it out otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived