OHSU 2016 Application cycle

Anyone else get an email today saying that they're really busy and delayed with apps and that they'll email decision within 2 weeks?

I got the email today saying that they were still reviewing my application and I'd hear back in 2 weeks. My applications verified 5/15 and confirmation from OHSU of receipt on 5/30

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here, still waiting. 7 weeks since submitting CASPA and I have yet to hear back from any of my schools except complete emails. Let's just say I'm going stir crazy and can't wait for aug/sept.

Same, the waiting is turning out to be the worst part of this process. 

I also received the email from OHSU yesterday about hearing from them sometime in the next two weeks. My application to OHSU was completed on June 10th. Sorry to everyone who received the rejection letter! I know that isn't a good feeling. Best of luck to you all with the other schools you applied to!

I am sorry about the rejection letters, everyone. You've all been great resources for insight into what others are experiencing during this application cycle. 

I was wondering if anyone applying had OHSU-specific experience, and if you feel that made a difference in your application? 

Thank you.

I am sorry about the rejection letters, everyone. You've all been great resources for insight into what others are experiencing during this application cycle. 

I was wondering if anyone applying had OHSU-specific experience, and if you feel that made a difference in your application? 

Thank you.

I shadowed two physicians at OHSU and volunteered at an event there, those things at least didn't seem to make a difference for me. Best of luck this cycle!

Thank you.

I work at a hospital affiliated with OHSU and at one of the information sessions asked if that would make any difference in my application. Colleen let me know they only give a slight preference to Oregon residents, regardless of where you work. Hope that helps!

I received the we will let you know here in a couple weeks email, but did not get the one you speak of that you got today. I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing

I am in the same boat as you. I received the 2 weeks email but nothing since then. I have been frequently checking my email in anticipation! Lets hope it's good news! 

I am in the same boat as you. I received the 2 weeks email but nothing since then. I have been frequently checking my email in anticipation! Lets hope it's good news! 

I received the we will let you know here in a couple weeks email, but did not get the one you speak of that you got today. I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing

When were you guys CASPA verified?

I haven't heard anything yet and was CASPA verified on June 26. I'm really stressing!

Archived