TTUSCH 2016-2017 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm blessed to say I got accepted off the waitlist last week ! I will be accepting the spot. For those of you looking on the thread while applying this upcoming round it does in fact happen later on.

Congrats sam0513! Thanks for your encouragement, staying hopeful! I was wondering when you interviewed?

Congrats sam0513! Thanks for your encouragement, staying hopeful! I was wondering when you interviewed?

Accepted students are paying their orientation deposit this week. If someone doesn't pay or no longer want to attend, then possibly someone from the waitlist will get called up soon.

Accepted students are paying their orientation deposit this week. If someone doesn't pay or no longer want to attend, then possibly someone from the waitlist will get called up soon.

Thank you sk8er2004! You gave me a little more hope! Congrats on your acceptance! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was called off of the waitlist yesterday! Will the fb group admin please accept my request into the group.. I'm curious about what everyone has found for an apartment. So excited, don't give up if you're still on the waitlist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats J. I sent you a DM about a situation.

Archived