TTUSCH 2016-2017 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got in too! How do students usually find roommates? Is there a facebook page for admitted students? Not sure if  i want a roommate, but it would sure help with the cost.

Someone from our class made a facebook page and shared it on this forum. Many found roommates that way or from knowing people from their respective undergrad colleges. 

Thank you for your application. Our application deadline is December 1, however, the PA Program uses a rolling admissions process in which applications are reviewed in order of submission. Admission decisions are made throughout the cycle, and once interview positions are filled, applications may not be reviewed. Interviews have already begun, and it is likely that the class will be filled with those already invited to interview. At this time, application reviews are on hold pending admission decisions for those already invited to interview.

If the class is not filled and admission reviews are resumed, it is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that their application is complete (verified CASPA, submitted supplemental Merlin application, official GRE Scores in CASPA, and 3 letters of recommendation in CASPA) at that time, in order to be considered. We will send updates on admission decisions when additional information is available.

Just received this email in the morning. Guess I'm too late in the game.

Thank you for your application. Our application deadline is December 1, however, the PA Program uses a rolling admissions process in which applications are reviewed in order of submission. Admission decisions are made throughout the cycle, and once interview positions are filled, applications may not be reviewed. Interviews have already begun, and it is likely that the class will be filled with those already invited to interview. At this time, application reviews are on hold pending admission decisions for those already invited to interview.

If the class is not filled and admission reviews are resumed, it is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that their application is complete (verified CASPA, submitted supplemental Merlin application, official GRE Scores in CASPA, and 3 letters of recommendation in CASPA) at that time, in order to be considered. We will send updates on admission decisions when additional information is available.

Just received this email in the morning. Guess I'm too late in the game.

When were you verified and submit your app to tech? You never know, it might not be too late.

When were you verified and submit your app to tech? You never know, it might not be too late.

I submitted mine on September 29 because I was waiting for my GRE score to be posted. CASPA was verified mid July already. Hope it's still not too late. How many students are they taking this year though?

What were the writing prompts like?

Not hard but, typically, asking you to defend one position or another. You can't really prepare for it. It helps if you are up-to-date with current events. If you know the rules for making and defending an argument, you should be ok.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hello all! Current student here! I very much enjoy PA school at Texas Tech in Midland! Please tag me in a post if you have any specific questions. I'm here to help! Good luck! 

Hi hwilson1216,

Thank you! I was wondering if you could give some pointers on what to expect at the interview? It says we have to write an essay, should I be worried about/preparing for this? I have the interview coming up in 5 days! 

Archived