2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone that's already interviewed- how's Marietta's interview process? Group, 1on1?

It's entirely group interviews. We had two each. There were 5 interviewers in each group and you were with two other applicants (different applicants for each interview). It was a lot of the typical interview questions and a few oddball ones. They interviewed 50 total people each day. 25 in the morning session and 25 in the afternoon.

It's entirely group interviews. We had two each. There were 5 interviewers in each group and you were with two other applicants (different applicants for each interview). It was a lot of the typical interview questions and a few oddball ones. They interviewed 50 total people each day. 25 in the morning session and 25 in the afternoon.

Thanks! 

• 1 month later...

I still haven't heard anything from this program, rejection or interview. I was under the impression they were done with interviews. I asked what my status was in December and they said, in consideration still. But, at this point I'm still clueless. Anyone else in the same boat?

Yes I'm in the same boat. Haven't heard anything yet either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke with Lori Hart yesterday. She said that all interviews have been conducted and all seats are filled. She sent letters indicating people who were on the alternate list...

Do you know if they reached out to people about being placed on the "alternate" list? I recall someone saying that  everyone who interviewed but wasn't accepted was "placed" on the wait list. Or at least was told so by the email/letter.

• 2 months later...

Looks like it's been a few months since this thread was last active, but I got a call today offering me a spot off the waitlist! Looks like I've got a month and a half to wrap up my life in Southern California and move to Ohio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived