WEST VIRGINIA University of Charleston 2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had my CASPA verified on 6/3. Got a complete email on 6/10, and received offer for interview on 6/17. But that was earlier and I bet you that they have quite a bit more applicants to sift through now! So yes be patient. Remember, never think you didnt make it until you get a letter in the mail.  

Good luck!

Well, I didn't qualify for an interview :(

They wouldn't tell my what I could improve on either...

Not really a helpful denial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's unfortunate :(. But don't lose hope! We have really similar stats so I think you'll get an invite elsewhere. Good luck!

Don't worry about number of paragraphs/words. I simply answered the questions as concisely as possible. My answers were mostly pretty short and I was invited to interview.

Thank you. How long was in between submitting you supplemental and getting interview?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thank you. How long was in between submitting you supplemental and getting interview?

I received an email saying my app was complete 6/14, an email saying my supp was complete 6/20, an interview invitation on 6/23.

I need a quick advise applicants,

How long should I write supplemental application answers? It's says there is no world limit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Mine was 2 pages long. Question 1 longer than question 2. I agree with everyone else- just try to be concise. Im sure they have a lot of supplementals to read.

I tried to schedule for the 18th and 19th on Monday. Pam said seats were filled for that one. Maybe someone cancelled?

Bummer, I also tried to go for 7/18 date and Pam told me there were no seats. I asked to be put on the cancellation list as well.

Hey folks - excited to see that so many of you are going to be joining us for interviews soon!  Just so you guys know and aren't worried, admission decisions are not made until the end of all interviews, so going in the first group or the last of the summer will not make any difference.  Don't sweat it if you don't get into the first group. :)

JW

Hey folks - excited to see that so many of you are going to be joining us for interviews soon!  Just so you guys know and aren't worried, admission decisions are not made until the end of all interviews, so going in the first group or the last of the summer will not make any difference.  Don't sweat it if you don't get into the first group. :)

JW

When is the last interview group? Late August? That means decisions won't be made until September?

Archived