WEST VIRGINIA University of Charleston 2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so maybe I was being a little dramatic...my answers weren't that short. I just looked over my supplemental response and it was actually 3 paragraphs for the first question and 1 paragraph for the second question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wrote about 10 sentences for the first part and one short paragraph for the second and still landed an interview. The admissions committee told me my answers were too long last year.

Did you interview here last cycle?

I'll find out if I have an interview sometime this week... I'm actually going to a genetics conference in LA this weekend so with all the money I'm spending already... Traveling for PA school is gonna leave me all dry haha

I wouldn't worry too much. I applied right at the beginning of the cycle, probably before the bulk of applications showed up, so they could get to it faster. They probably have a higher volume to look through at this time in the cycle, so just be patient!

Archived