HSCP PA Application Checklist

Hey everyone, I'm about to submit my CASPA application in a few weeks for the 2016-17 cycle while also trying to get a head start on the Navy HSCP application. I was wondering if anyone could tell me a checklist of things I will have to have to complete my application (letters of rec?, personal statement?,etc.). I'm currently filling out my dd 2807 form and request for physical for MEPS. I know there are two interviews with navy officers (not quite sure if they are medical or not or what to expect from the interview for that matter). To those that have gone through the process what else is there for the application? Is there any particular part of the application that you would advise me to focus on to help my chances? Thanks in advance for any input, advice, good thoughts, or prayers! haha

The recruiter should tell you everything you need to do. It's not that many boxes, they just take a while to do.

They will likely be PAs doing your interview. At least, both of mine were. Basic interview questions. Why navy, what can you bring to us, ect.

Focus on the interview and the statement. That's all you can really do at this point to boost your chances. That and submit early in the fiscal year.

The recruiter should tell you everything you need to do. It's not that many boxes, they just take a while to do.

They will likely be PAs doing your interview. At least, both of mine were. Basic interview questions. Why navy, what can you bring to us, ect.

Focus on the interview and the statement. That's all you can really do at this point to boost your chances. That and submit early in the fiscal year.

Thanks for the reply! I will definitely do that. I will be turning it in the first day possible to increase my chances. 

Archived