2016-2017 Admission Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone!

I am interviewing in Pocatello on November 15th. Anyone else interviewing on that day interested in getting together? I decided to stay a few days to check out the area! Very excited for this opportunity!

Manny

Hi Manny,

I'll be interviewing that day as well. I'm not getting into Pocatello until later on Monday night and am leaving not too long after the interview (I did undergrad there and know the area pretty well). I'm free to answer any questions you may have though:) Excited to meet you!

I just submitted on the 31st, but I have a file score of 5.81. How long did it take y'all to hear back after submitting? I haven't heard anything yet.

For those of us who are in review/interviewing now, it took a month after our grad apps were submitted to be told that we were in review, and then another 3 weeks to be offered an interview. But I believe they're still working on interviews for 5.18 and up. I'm not sure how it works though since you submitted later...I would maybe just contact Ann.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sorry it took me so long to respond.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks here!

We use cadavers in Pocatello and in Meridian (Caldwell joins there).

I talked to the clinical year team about inpatient rotations.  There are no clinical rotations that are just "inpatient". However, in many rotations, the provider you are following may have some inpatient work that you will be part of. 

Hope that helps out.  I will try to be more diligent answering questions!

Happy Thanksgiving

Becky

wrebe, few questions for you! 

Does the regional anatomy lab use cadavers? I think I heard yes, but I wanted to make sure....

And regarding rotations, are they mostly outpatient? Is there opportunity to do more inpatient rotations?

Thanks again for your insight!!

Anyone who has interviewed more recently, were you given a time to expect the first offers to be sent out? I was told around Thanksgiving but I'm impatient so hoping for more specific information ;)

I interviewed today and they said the week after thanksgiving, they'll be sending out info!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived