2016-2017 Admission Cycle

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you filled out the graduate school application for ISU? I tried at the beginning of May and my payment was returned to me as the application for Fall 2017 wasn't open yet. Have you had any luck on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you filled out the graduate school application for ISU? I tried at the beginning of May and my payment was returned to me as the application for Fall 2017 wasn't open yet. Have you had any luck on this?

It will be available in sometime June. I didn't get an exact date. You can go to this site http://www2.isu.edu/graduate/index.shtml and click "request information" and fill out the form if you would like to get an email when it's posted.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started the grad school application and as of right now, I have everything complete except there is no option to choose Physician Assistant for Planned Course of Study. Is anyone else having this issue? I figure if it's not just my application, I'll wait a few more days before I bug them.

I just started the grad school application and as of right now, I have everything complete except there is no option to choose Physician Assistant for Planned Course of Study. Is anyone else having this issue? I figure if it's not just my application, I'll wait a few more days before I bug them.

I'm seeing the same thing. Have you called yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey so have you guys sent transcripts to the school directly even though the grad app isn't open?? I've sent my GRE and all that but I just saw that someone above sent their transcripts and so I'm wondering if that can help speed up the process once the grad app does open.

Here is the reply I got. Still not sure if that means it is better to wait until the ISU app has updated or if it's fine to ahead and send our transcripts now:

'Thank you for your inquiry.  With the new application, students will only need to upload copies of all transcripts.  If you are admitted, students will be required to send official transcripts prior to registration.  

In short, yes, you do need to provide another set of transcripts for the supplemental ISU Graduate School application. But we will only require unofficial copies of all transcripts that you will upload in the new application.'

I hope that the official ones will work regardless but at least I'll be prepared to upload unofficial ones when they finally go live, thanks! Also I checked their website and it seems someone has updated the graduate school website and there's now a link for Spring 2017 admissions. Of course it's not ready yet and it still says they're in the process of upgrading but it wasn't there last week. Hopefully this means the new grad school applications will go live within the next week or so! I'm getting antsy a little since there's no date.

I emailed Ann asking if I should send in my transcripts and she said to wait for the grad app. This might be a dumb question...but how do you get unofficial transcripts? I've never needed anything other than official haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived