2016-2016 Application Cycle

Were you accepted ktsterry? Do you have any insight on the interview you'd be able to give us?! I interview tmrw, and I'm very nervous!

Hi sorry I just saw this. I was placed on the active list. But another program I did get accepted to starts in January so I don't think they'll move the active list in time for me to switch to Billings.

The interviews really are super laid back. The program director is hilarious and she comes in to talk with you first. Then a group interview with the staff physicians. Then you hang out and listen to a lecture until your individual interviews with three staff PAs. Then lunch with the student union and a quick tour. Ladies, if you're wearing heels then I would suggest bringing flats for the lunch/tour especially going into the winter months!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could some of you, who got accepted and not, post some of your statistics to give future applicants a general idea of what they would need to be competitive. Thank you, this would be super helpful in helping me and probably a lot of others make a good decision about whether to apply here or not. Thanks. 

So I interviewed Aug 26 and I am on the Active List.  

Does anyone now if we are ranked on the Active List, or when we might know by?

I was placed on the active list last year. From what I remember, the active list does get ranked, but only AFTER all interviews have been completed. If people give up their seats, they start pulling from the list in that order. I received my rejection right before the class was set to start in the beginning of July. Hope that helps.

Archived