2016-2017 Application

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there you all; does anyone have any knowledge about upcoming interview dates for the rest of January /February? I am curious about what they consider their interview season? I also wonder if we know how filled the class is as of now (I believe they try to have a class of 90, correct me of I am wrong?)

Just checked the "Accepted Student Checklist" an hour ago and had a bunch of stuff there when before it stated how only accepted students received the checklist. I interviewed 12/09 and have not received an official e-mail or letter yet. But based off of what I have read on previous posts, I think it is safe to say I am accepted!! Good luck everyone

Update: turns out I also received an email saying I was accepted. I just happened to see the accepted student checklist first

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm disappointed with this program. I never received any type of feedback after submitting my applications. The least they could do is send a generic rejection letter instead of keeping us waiting. We took the time and effort to fill out and pay for their applications, they should at least have the decency to send an e-mail to close the cycle.... very unprofessional of the school.

I'm disappointed with this program. I never received any type of feedback after submitting my applications. The least they could do is send a generic rejection letter instead of keeping us waiting. We took the time and effort to fill out and pay for their applications, they should at least have the decency to send an e-mail to close the cycle.... very unprofessional of the school.

I completely agree. This has got to be one of the most unprofessional programs I have applied and been mislead by. They encourage you to apply early and say everyones app gets looked at but I believe they care only about GPAs and nothing else. They won't even look at an application if GPAs aren't higher than 3.5.

I completely agree. This has got to be one of the most unprofessional programs I have applied and been mislead by. They encourage you to apply early and say everyones app gets looked at but I believe they care only about GPAs and nothing else. They won't even look at an application if GPAs aren't higher than 3.5.

Thankfully, I was accepted into a more professional program. I would not recommend this PA program to anyone in the future. My GPA was higher than a 3.5 and I still didn't hear anything from them. It makes me contemplate if they even received my application since they "review everyones application". Very unprofessional behavior. They lack in communication skills... which makes me wonder how well they prepare their medical professionals. It's a scary thought, actually!

Archived