2016-2017 Application

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone heard any updates from the school regarding their acceptance?

No I haven't. I interviewed on 8/8 and they told us it may take up to 4-6 weeks to hear back. Nicole mentioned that the committee was going to have a meeting at the end of the month and notifications should be out shortly after that. But I keep checking my email and these forums everyday just incase they let us know earlier lol. When did you interview?

No I haven't. I interviewed on 8/8 and they told us it may take up to 4-6 weeks to hear back. Nicole mentioned that the committee was going to have a meeting at the end of the month and notifications should be out shortly after that. But I keep checking my email and these forums everyday just incase they let us know earlier lol. When did you interview?

Nothing from 8/1 interview either!

For those that have already interviewed, how was the interview process? Good luck to everyone and hope you all hear soon!

Also, has anyone received interview invites since the last round of invites were sent out 8/5?

I stressed out about it the whole two weeks before the interview and my face broke out all over. Good news is that I felt very comfortable during the interview. It was super laid-back. Faculty was welcoming and not intimidating at all. The interview part of the day was earlier in the morning so that you could relax and enjoy lunch and the tour afterwards. I learned a lot about their campus and their program that day and actually had fun! Make sure you review common interview questions and have a couple answers ready for some of them since you're going to be broken up into small groups and you don't want to end up repeating the same thing another interviewee says. :) Good Luck!

Nothing from 8/1 interview either!

I haven't heard anything either. Interviewed on 8/8 too.

I also have the checklist and it appears to be filled out accurately so I don't think it is a glitch!

I noticed that I had the accepted student checklist appear on my profile earlier today so I called Midwestern to confirm that I was accepted, and I was. I hope that's the case for everyone who has posted about it - my guess is that it is!

Dj, thanks for the info. Congrats!!!

Archived