2016-2017 Application

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received an acceptance email this afternoon, excited to be part of the incoming class of 2019!

If you're curious about the process, I posted my GPA stats in an earlier thread, but I applied this round on 7/21/16, received an interview invitation on 8/8/16, interviewed on 9/23/16, and acceptance offer on 10/10/16

I was rejected twice before with MWU as this was my third CASPA round, so I can relate with how stressful the process can be. Stick with it. Best of luck to everyone applying and interviewing.

Received an acceptance email this afternoon, excited to be part of the incoming class of 2019!

If you're curious about the process, I posted my GPA stats in an earlier thread, but I applied this round on 7/21/16, received an interview invitation on 8/8/16, interviewed on 9/23/16, and acceptance offer on 10/10/16

I was rejected twice before with MWU as this was my third CASPA round, so I can relate with how stressful the process can be. Stick with it. Best of luck to everyone applying and interviewing.

Congratulations on your acceptance! I interviewed on 10/7 so waiting to hear back now. Was this your first time you interviewed with Midwestern? And how long did they say it would take to hear from the admissions committee. They told us expect 6-8 weeks but it seems like people are hearing back sooner than that.

Congrats on being accepted! I am very happy that you got in after applying 2 rounds previously, perseverance is key. I recently interviewed on 10/7/16 and also got the email yesterday stating that I was accepted! I look forward to meeting you.

Congrats on being accepted! I am very happy that you got in after applying 2 rounds previously, perseverance is key. I recently interviewed on 10/7/16 and also got the email yesterday stating that I was accepted! I look forward to meeting you.

Congratulations on interview and being accepted!  Did you receive the acceptance email in your personal email, the message center in the portal, or in MWU email?  Also what group did you interview in?

Congratulations on your acceptance! I interviewed on 10/7 so waiting to hear back now. Was this your first time you interviewed with Midwestern? And how long did they say it would take to hear from the admissions committee. They told us expect 6-8 weeks but it seems like people are hearing back sooner than that.

They told us 4-6 weeks, maybe sooner, maybe later. Depends on the cycle of when they meet to discuss applicants. I'm guessing they met sometime during the weekend after the 10/7 interview group to review those and the applicants from the 9/23 group.

Congratulations on interview and being accepted!  Did you receive the acceptance email in your personal email, the message center in the portal, or in MWU email?  Also what group did you interview in?

I received the message in my personal email (the one I put on CASPA), I was in group 4 on 10/7.

I just spoke to someone in admissions and they said that my application is 'still under consideration' and that they will still be conduction some interviews through January. If anyone hears of any new interview dates please post!

Thanks for sharing! That's good to know! I hadn't heard anything since I received the confirmation for my application. Fingers crossed.

Go Cubbies!!!

I just spoke to someone in admissions and they said that my application is 'still under consideration' and that they will still be conducting some interviews through January. If anyone hears of any new interview dates please post!

That's what they told me too! And I applied in June!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called and she just gave the status of my application, saying it hadn't been reviewed yet/there was nothing stating I was either accepted or waitlisted and she said they review once a month. I interviewed 9/23 and I know other peoples have been reviewed from my date, so I think they do it separately!

Did you call admissions?  Did they say if your application had been reviewed yet or what interview dates had been reviewed?

Archived