2016-2017 Application

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any advice about the interview process?

Anyone have any advice on the interviews?

As cliche as it sounds, just be your self. The interview was very laid back. It's a group interview, so you will be with 3-4 other people and have 2 interviewers. In my case, the interviewers would ask us a question, then we went around and gave our response to the question. Just try to give your own, unique response, which was sometimes hard if you are the last one to answer the question. No super intense questions (at least in my case), just make sure you have sound reasoning for why you want to be a PA, and make sure you're knowledgable about both the pros and cons of the profession. 

Can anyone tell me if there were any behavioral, ethical questions, or healthcare questions at the interview? Like what would you do if.... or tell me a time when....

I know to prepare for common PA questions but was just wondering if anyone had any insight about these types. 

Thanks so much! 

Can anyone tell me if there were any behavioral, ethical questions, or healthcare questions at the interview? Like what would you do if.... or tell me a time when....

I know to prepare for common PA questions but was just wondering if anyone had any insight about these types. 

Thanks so much! 

Honestly in mine they made the questions up on the spot based on what they felt they needed to know about us. I don't think there's set specific questions, each group gets different ones

Hey there! Like gatorsp said, each group got different questions so there's really no telling what Q's you'll be asked...but I did get asked about managed care and the healthcare reform and how it would impact PAs in the future, so def prepare for those kinds of Q's. I personally didn't get any ethical Q's thrown at me , but, again, it is possible that people in other groups got ethical/behavioral Q's. Best of luck.

Thanks so much! 

I have an interview scheduled for 10/7!  I was just wondering if anyone knows how many people they interview for this program?

Around 25-30 ppl per interview day. At our interview day, they stated they end up interviewing around 300 people in total. 

Archived