• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys,   Just happened by this thread thought I'd help out if I could :).  Was in the class of 2015.   Make sure you're calling the PA program office to find out info, not the general admission

I had my interview on 7/20 and got a call yesterday 8/23 that I was accepted.

Good morning everyone :)   I interviewed on 7/6 I received a call 8/3 offering me a seat for their 2017 class. I'm beyond excited!!!! :D   Hopefully those who interviewed in July will hear back

Question- does anyone have any insight on what is required for the medical terminology course? Online it says that a certificate of completion is allowed; however, is there a specific accreditation that the certificate needs? Also, it says 1 course- do we know if it needs to be 1 credit or 3? Thanks!

Question- does anyone have any insight on what is required for the medical terminology course? Online it says that a certificate of completion is allowed; however, is there a specific accreditation that the certificate needs? Also, it says 1 course- do we know if it needs to be 1 credit or 3? Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a call from South University's Admissions office a couple of weeks ago but I was unable to answer the call. They did not leave a voice mail and they won't return my calls or emails. I am trying to figure out what the call might have been about. Would anyone have an idea as to what they might have called about?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I received a call from South University's Admissions office a couple of weeks ago but I was unable to answer the call. They did not leave a voice mail and they won't return my calls or emails. I am trying to figure out what the call might have been about. Would anyone have an idea as to what they might have called about?

did you google the PA school number? They have staff 9-5 there I talked to someone 2 days ago

did you google the PA school number? They have staff 9-5 there I talked to someone 2 days ago

I google searched the number that called me and it was South University's Admissions office. Every time I call them back, I never get a reply. Should I call the university's number or the department ?

I google searched the number that called me and it was South University's Admissions office. Every time I call them back, I never get a reply. Should I call the university's number or the department ?

Call the main number for the school, I think its listed on the website and they can forward you to someone who is in the office. They usually have the schedule of all the faculty members. 

Hey guys, I got a call today for an interview for august 17th! really excited to visit the school after reading all of the good things on this forum! 

also, the email that they are supposed to send, how many days did it take for them to do that because i havent gotten anything for a confimation

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

According to last years' forum, it seems that people started to hear as early as august. I was hoping people would get calls some time soon. If any of you has been accepted please post it to see where we at in the process.

Anyhow, Thank you everyone for participating in the forum, it helps me to know my chances to get in the program.

• Upvote 1