2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I have been reading as I've kept up with this forum, I have yet to see anyone get accepted who was placed on committee hold from the first interview block. I know of a few, including myself that are in that position. Just staying positive and hopeful :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey Everybody!

I am a little late to posting on the forum but I interviewed on 10/22 and received my acceptance on 10/26! I was in the purple interviewing group. I have decided to make Pacific University my school of choice and have put down my deposit. I am very excited to start in May!

For those of you who have been accepted, Congratulations, and have you by chance chosen Pacific and put down your deposit?

and for those that are still waiting to hear back, keep your heads up, you are not out of the game yet!! 

Good luck everyone! 

Hey Everybody!

I am a little late to posting on the forum but I interviewed on 10/22 and received my acceptance on 10/26! I was in the purple interviewing group. I have decided to make Pacific University my school of choice and have put down my deposit. I am very excited to start in May!

For those of you who have been accepted, Congratulations, and have you by chance chosen Pacific and put down your deposit?

and for those that are still waiting to hear back, keep your heads up, you are not out of the game yet!! 

Good luck everyone! 

I just sent my deposit today! I interviewed 11/05 Super excited to start in May!

I waited forever but it finally happened, received my invite to interview on Dec 3rd today!!!! I can't wait,, this is my first choice school. Can't wait to see everyone else there on the 3rd =)

I'm so glad you got an interview invite, I was rooting for ya!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

For anyone that came to interview from out of state where did you find the best place to stay was?! I'm looking at both some hotels and even air b n bs around the area...

Thanks!! :)

I'm not from out of state but I stayed at the Comfort Inn off of Cornell Road. Like a five minute drive to the campus :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

For anyone that came to interview from out of state where did you find the best place to stay was?! I'm looking at both some hotels and even air b n bs around the area...

Thanks!! :)

I stayed at the Economy lodge, cheap, clean, and a 5 min walk to the university buildings.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Archived