2016-2017 Cycle

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also when were you verified? I've been like religiously on this forum to see when they'd start sending out interview invites lol

@meganrose209 below is my stats

Undergrad: Bachelors of Science in Mathematics - (Foreign Degree)

Undergrad GPA: 3.12 

sGPA: 3.79

Postgrad GPA: 3.86

HCE: over 12,000 hrs (Hospital Corpsman for 6 years)

I was verified 01 July 2016.

Congrats to those of you who got interviews! 

It sounds like I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope they decide to send me an interview invite eventually---thanks for the update!

For those of you who are curious---here a more lengthy version of the message they sent:

I think you're on the wrong forum haha. This is for Pacific U in Oregon.

Congrats to everyone who got interviews! I'm still waiting myself as well. To those accepted, would you mind sharing how many HCE hours you guys have? I am short of the class profile avg of 4000, but this is my #1 school! 

I think you're on the wrong forum haha. This is for Pacific U in Oregon.

Congrats to everyone who got interviews! I'm still waiting myself as well. To those accepted, would you mind sharing how many HCE hours you guys have? I am short of the class profile avg of 4000, but this is my #1 school! 

Oh my gosh, you're so right! I applied to both schools, and completely did not expect to hear from the CA Pacific school yet and did not notice it wasn't the OR Pacific! Haha thank you. Wow that's embarassing ^^;

Congrats to those of you who got interviews!

It sounds like I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope they decide to send me an interview invite eventually---thanks for the update!

For those of you who are curious---here a more lengthy version of the message they sent:

Did you apply to University of the Pacific in California or Pacific University in Oregon? Just curious bc your email is from University of the Pacific and this is the Pacific University thread in Oregon :)

My CASPA and supplemental were verified through Pacific on June 9th, should I be worried if I haven't heard anything yet? This is my #1 choice of schools

I wouldn't be worried. There are four different interview dates. There's no way to know how they organize everyone they want to invite. Waiting is the worst part of the process.

Archived