NORTH CAROLINA Campbell University 2016-2017 cycle

On 8/6/2016 at 9:17 AM, bjs0127 said:

We climbed the stairs a lot (but there are elevators), and the stair wells were kind of warm since it was so warm outside. My suit jacket has a silk-like lining, so I got a little warm but it wasn't intolerable. I wore a sleeveless top underneath so I think that helped. Most people did wear suits, some of the ladies wore pencil skirts or slacks with a sweater or collared shirt. We didn't have to go outside, but the current students from the student panel did offer to take interviewees over to the Leon Levine Hall (the medical school) in order to see the facilities when the day was over. I had been to so many open houses before and I was so wiped out that I skipped out on that. That was only because my adrenaline was up until after my individual interview was over though, I was pretty nervous! But there really is no need to be, they really want to see everyone succeed.

In your opinion, do you think everyone invited for an interview is on equal playing field? For example, does the guy with a 3.9 GPA and 5,000 hours of experience have the same chances of getting in compared to the guy with a 3.5 GPA and only 1,000 hours of experience.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived