NORTH CAROLINA Campbell University 2016-2017 cycle

They recommend the Hampton Inn in Dunn, NC. It's about a 15-20 minute drive to campus from Dunn so I think that's about how long it would take. But with traffic, of course, you'll want to leave a bit earlier. I live 25 minutes from CU and I am planning on leaving at 7 to be safe.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay.  Thanks for your input SalmoTrutta and bjs0127.

aspiringpa2016

Campbell App sent June 9th

Submitted Caspa June 10th

Verified Caspa June 14th

Campbell Verified June 22nd

Interview Invite July 28th

Interview August 23rd

I got the email on June 28th saying my application (including supplemental) was complete. I received the interview invitation yesterday.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks, good luck to you both!

Does anyone have any deeper info regarding the program? Or has anyone heard from friends or other who are in the program or who have already graduated? Good experiences? Faculty? Curriculum? Total cost of attendance?

I am trying to get as much info as possible. Thanks!

Hey guys! So the interview process was very relaxed. Everyone was super welcoming and supportive, you could tell they were really happy to see us. Hopefully we will hear some news soon. They said it could take up to two weeks, but that we would all hear at varying times during that time period. Now it's just a waiting game!

Got an acceptance call a few hours after the interview!! Interview ended around 1 and I recieved a call at 6 pm stating that I had been admitted. Overall the interview environment was really relaxing and everyone was extremely nice! Just relax, be yourself, and enjoy the interview process!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

There were about 32 people there, and we were divided into four groups of eight. The groups of eight went to different events at the same time. For example, my group got to listen to a presentation about the program, then our individual interviews, a tour of the building, then our group interviews. I had a one on one interview, another girl in my group had a two on one. For the group interview, the group of eight was divided into two groups of four. 

Great information!

I'm trying to decide what to wear since all of my suits are winter wool.

Was the temp inside comfortable for long sleeves/jacket? Did the tour go outside? Did everyone war a suit or something similar? Thanks again, and best of luck!

There were about 32 people there, and we were divided into four groups of eight. The groups of eight went to different events at the same time. For example, my group got to listen to a presentation about the program, then our individual interviews, a tour of the building, then our group interviews. I had a one on one interview, another girl in my group had a two on one. For the group interview, the group of eight was divided into two groups of four.

Great information!

I'm trying to decide what to wear since all of my suits are winter wool.

Was the temp inside comfortable for long sleeves/jacket? Did the tour go outside? Did everyone war a suit or something similar? Thanks again, and best of luck!

Lol, the weather right now can accurately be described as "not wool suit friendly". Average temp in the 90's with 60%+ humidity.

Everyone will be suited up, so you probably don't want to be the guy that stands out, It'll be noticed..someone wore chuck Taylor's last fall to an interview and my class still references it (I'm in clinical year). That person may have had a totally legitimate reason for doing so, but.....

We climbed the stairs a lot (but there are elevators), and the stair wells were kind of warm since it was so warm outside. My suit jacket has a silk-like lining, so I got a little warm but it wasn't intolerable. I wore a sleeveless top underneath so I think that helped. Most people did wear suits, some of the ladies wore pencil skirts or slacks with a sweater or collared shirt. We didn't have to go outside, but the current students from the student panel did offer to take interviewees over to the Leon Levine Hall (the medical school) in order to see the facilities when the day was over. I had been to so many open houses before and I was so wiped out that I skipped out on that. That was only because my adrenaline was up until after my individual interview was over though, I was pretty nervous! But there really is no need to be, they really want to see everyone succeed.

Archived