NORTH CAROLINA Campbell University 2016-2017 cycle

@pabound2016

I got the same email earlier this week too! I was beginning to wonder if I would hear anything at all from them, because I submitted everything in June. .. Hopeful that this is a good thing, and our interview invites will be next! :)

Does anyone know when the last interview date is?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pabound2016

I got the same email earlier this week too! I was beginning to wonder if I would hear anything at all from them, because I submitted everything in June. .. Hopeful that this is a good thing, and our interview invites will be next! :)

Does anyone know when the last interview date is?

The last interview was last Friday (9/9). It was the third interview so far. As far as I know, there are not other interviews scheduled at this time. I also received an e-mail this week stating that my application was under faculty review. Best of luck!

My application was complete on 8/4 and on 9/13 I received the following

" Your application has been verified by CASPA and has been evaluated by our admissions team. It is now under the review of the PA faculty for further evaluation."

I was glad to hear something at the time but now I'm getting stuck on the "further evaluation" part.

Does anyone know if this is good or bad?

My application was complete on 8/4 and on 9/13 I received the following

" Your application has been verified by CASPA and has been evaluated by our admissions team. It is now under the review of the PA faculty for further evaluation."

I was glad to hear something at the time but now I'm getting stuck on the "further evaluation" part.

Does anyone know if this is good or bad?

It sounds like to me that your application was forwarded to the faculty for them to look at, which is good because they are looking at your application! They sent me an email like that too. The admissions team looks to make sure you fulfill the requirements, then the faculty is given the application to see if they want to invite you for an interview. They have a ton of applicants this year so it's probably taking a while for them to sift through the applications. I was verified in late May and got an interview invitation in July for early August to give you an idea of my timeline. Hope you hear about an interview soon!

Hi all!

I'm a first year applicant. A little nervous because I don't think I have the best stats. But I wanted to post to get some feedback as to where I would stand for this cycle.

Graduation Date: April 2014

University: Oakland University (Rochester, MI)

Major: Bachelors of Health Sciences with concentration in Integrative Holistic Medicine

Pre-Req GPA: 3.45

General Biology: 2.0

Advanced Human Anatomy- 3.7

Human Anatomy Lab- 3.2

Advanced Human Physiology- 4.0

Physiology Lab- 3.7

Inorganic Chemistry- 4.0

Organic Chemistry- 4.0

Clinical Microbiology- 3.9

Intro Psychology- 3.1

Developmental/ Lifespan Psychology- 3.5

Statistics- 3.0

Genetics- 3.6

Overall CASPA GPA: 3.12

Last 60 credit GPA: 3.77

Patient Contact Hours: 3,900 (paid, Certified Nursing Assistant)

Healthcare Experience: Dental Office Manager, Care Management Administration

Shadowing Hours: ~70 (Trauma, Surgical Service, Rapid Response, and Neurology) 

Letters of Reccomendation: 1 from Neurology PA (I work with her on my hospital unit), 1 from a Derm/GI PA (I volunteered at her clinic in Chicago), 1 from my unit manager, and 1 from a professor (professor for my biochem/pathology courses, conducts breast cancer research at OU). 

Extra Curricular:

Pre-PA Society, Vice President (Oakland University)

Keep Detroit Beautiful, Brand Ambassador (Detroit, MI) 

Gamma Phi Beta Sorority, Executive Board Member, Volunteer Coordinator

Gamma Phi Beta, Recruitment/ Chapter Advisor (Beta Chapter- University of Michigan) 

Any recommendations for me? I am currently taking a few courses just to keep up with my studies. I currently work at the hospital, volunteer, and am prepping for a mission trip in December. 

Please feel free to give me any tough love!

TO ADD: I submitted CASPA 07/30, verified 08/04, and Supp App 09/25.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I sent in my app around last month, does anyone know how long it may take for them to respond:/ I got the email that everything was verified and received last month

I received the email saying my app was verified and evaluated by the admissions team on 9/13 and I just got my i interview invite today 10/21. It took more than a month for me since I got that email. Hopefully giving you my timeline helps

Guys! I just got back home to Chicago and I had a voicemail from Kate Thomas! She said she has info regarding my admissions status. I tried to call back but it's past office hours. We will talk tomorrow. But does this probably point to an acceptance?! Would she call to reject or wait list me?!?!?!

I just received an interview invite and will be flying out of Chicago as well. Do you know the best way to fly or what airport to fly into?

I received the email saying my app was verified and evaluated by the admissions team on 9/13 and I just got my i interview invite today 10/21. It took more than a month for me since I got that email. Hopefully giving you my timeline helps

that does help thank you:) gives me hope! I having to check my email every hour in hopes of seeing something. At least  I haven't gotten any rejections yet:/

Archived