NORTH CAROLINA Campbell University 2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for out of state students did you guys fly in through RDU ?

I'm local so I don't have to worry about it, but RDU is about an hour from the school, Greensboro is about an hour and 45 minutes. Both are nice airports, Greensboro is much smaller so it can be more expensive but I've been surprised by it being cheaper before. Plus you get through security so fast!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! Congrats to everyone accepted thus far and to those offered invites. I am from Florida and applied to in-state programs but have always loved NC. I recently decided I would be okay with expanding my options to out of state. It's already half way through August though, do you think it's too late to bother applying to Campbell? :( Thanks! Best of luck.

Minnesota! What program did you apply for? I was accepted into the Dual after the 8/4 interviews. I currently live in Fridley, MN. If you want to chat about the interview process, let me know :-)

I'm from Duluth!! I sent you a message on here with my cell if I figured it out right! I fly out Sunday and am super nervous!

Hey everyone! Congrats to everyone accepted thus far and to those offered invites. I am from Florida and applied to in-state programs but have always loved NC. I recently decided I would be okay with expanding my options to out of state. It's already half way through August though, do you think it's too late to bother applying to Campbell? :( Thanks! Best of luck.

I would actually say it is not too late. I am a first year currently and turned in my application in October last year. They do rolling admissions but the class size has recently been approved to go up from 44 to 54

Archived