WISCONSIN: Carroll University 2016-2017

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know how many spots they've filled so far?

It sounds like they only call just a few people before the've completed all the interviews. I would assume that most of the spots are still open. Based off of the forum here, only 3 people have been offered seats. I've accepted, emailed my intent to enroll, and paid the $500. I'll also be looking for a fellow PA student to be roommates with! :)

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds like they only call just a few people before the've completed all the interviews. I would assume that most of the spots are still open. Based off of the forum here, only 3 people have been offered seats. I've accepted, emailed my intent to enroll, and paid the $500. I'll also be looking for a fellow PA student to be roommates with! :)

I just got my acceptance call this morning!!

I will also be looking for a roomie - I will be moving from Chicago. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It should be located on the bottom of the email from Cindy after you submitted your intent to enroll & deposit. :) There is a link to the group and to the graduate housing FB group. 

Can someone send me Facebook link for the accepted student, if we have one . Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived