WISCONSIN: Carroll University 2016-2017

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got an email that i was placed on the hold list!!! Better than a rejection!! Ill take whatever i can get!!!!

I just did too...  I wonder how many people on the hold list actually get interviews? A little disappointed since lots of people are getting interviews, but it is better than a rejection you're right! This is my first time applying so if this cycle isn't the one, we are moving in the right direction for the next cycle. Good luck to you, and keep us posted!

More info for those of you with applications on hold:

The interview process begins on November 1 and continues through December 9th.  That said, we reserve the right to conduct interviews during the spring term if needed.  We currently plan to interview 76 candidates and have 20 seats in the program.  We use a pooled admission process whereby we plan to extend offers after interviews are conducted.  It is common for candidates to receive an interview invitation after being placed on the interview hold list and anyone that interviews has the potential to be offered a seat in the program. (From Cindy in admissions)

• 2 weeks later...

It was a really great experience! Everyone was super friendly and there are breaks between each of your 3 interviews to relax.  You get a tour of the facility and they give you a lot more information. But any other information I could tell you would be unfair to the other interviews and myself. Best of luck to all :)

I recently withdrew my interview acceptance. I hope this opens up a spot for another deserving individual. I believe they have interview dates that extend into December, so best of luck to anyone still waiting to hear back!

When did you interviewed and when you received the acceptance call ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When did you interviewed and when you received the acceptance call ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It sounds like they did not interview - they said that they did not accept their interview, probably because they were accepted somewhere else. 

Carroll told us that they would not likely be calling accepted students until after they were done interviewing, which is after Dec 9th. 

Archived