prospective 2017 applicants

Today marked the day I started my journey towards becoming a PA along with the rest of the class of 2018 at MDC. I am not writing this post to brag, in contrary i would like to inspire you all. This was my second year applying and as we all know the process is very stressful. Without even receiving an interview last year, I took a step back to see in what areas i needed to improve myself on towards making myself a better candidate. So i advise you do that as well for the upcoming year because you can achieve your goal of being accepted too! Work extremely hard and go the extra mile. The reward is so sweet at the end and after meeting everyone today, classmates and our faculty/staff i know this is the best program to be in. I am sure i can speak for the rest of my classmates when i say this feeling is still surreal to be starting and i want you all to experience it too. Based on being in your shoes last year i know how it feels to be kicked down. But when life kicks you down, you get back up and tell it she hits like a girl (no offense ladies lol). But perseverance and persistancy is key! Walt Disney once said if you can dream it, you can do it. It starts with believing at this point in time, NOW, until the last day of next year's class being chosen while putting your maximum effort! Any questions feel free to ask and I wish you all the best of luck through out your journey! God Bless!

~Julio 

Class of 2018

• 9 months later...

Congratulations! I applied for the 2016 cycle but I was super unprepared and lacked good scores on my GRE. I also did not have my bachelor's yet and had a 3.1 GPA. Lots of reassessment going on here. I am graduating with my bachelor's in the end of Fall semester and am trying to get my EMT certification in this summer (doing lots of volunteering). Do you think I should re-apply this year or wait until the 2018 cycle?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Archived