University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) PA Program

I noticed a lack of UTHSC PA 2016 forums, so I wanted to start one. My application is currently undergoing review by UTHSC and I wanted to see if anyone has received interview invites or if anyone knows if they send out a secondary application? I look forward to hearing back! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theresa emailed me back and said "Great! More information to follow in the upcoming weeks. We look forward to meeting you.".

Im going to be flying in from out of town  once more people start talking on the forum we should all meet for dinner or something the night before!

Did you reply directly to the interview invitation email? 

No.  I just replied to that email address they sent us and she got back to me.  Not until later though.  I'm sure shell get back to you she probably just had a lot of emails!

As for questions,  Do you know a good hotel nearby I can book?

Okay, I replied to that email address as well. You're probably right though, I bet she has a lot of emails to go through. I received the invitation on May 20th and replied to the email the first chance I got, which was on May 21st. I sent her a second email just in case she didn't receive the first. 

As far as hotels go, I recommend the peabody (if you're willing to spend extra money). My fiancé and I stayed there for his dental school interview. It was definitely an amazing experience. If you want something more reasonable, then go with the doubletree by hilton, which is directly next to the peabody. They are both downtown hotels that are about 5 minutes away from the school. I viewed a bunch of hotels in the area to see where I should have my wedding guests stay and those are the two that my parents and I picked out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived