Easy schools to get accepted into

LOL!

That is a joke, if I've ever heard one.  There are NO PA schools that are easy to get accepted into.  However, I am hoping someone can suggest a couple schools that I can apply to that may be less difficult to gain acceptance.  I am applying to many schools this cycle- it's my first time.  And I don't want to do this again.  Here is my list so far - I'd really like to add two or three schools that I have really good chances at.... But does that even exist?  Since they are all competitive?......  anyways, if you can suggest a couple programs that I should add to my list, please do.

And the current list of schools:

Duke

Cornell

Yale

Northeastern

MUSC

UF

South Savannah

South Tampa

Nova Fort Lauderdale

Nova Orlando

Keiser

Barry Miami

My application is good....  but so is everyone else's... I'd really like to apply to 15 in total... so that means I need to decide on 3 more

Thank you very much for the vote of confidence!  I do believe my application is good - but I hear time and time again of EXCELLENT applicants taking several cycles of applying before they get accepted.  I feel like it's a bit of a numbers game...because there are just so many thousands of outstanding applicants.  I feel like I will increase my chances if I can apply to enough places.

Every program is competitive and each school favors something (whether that be grades, HCE, whole package, etc).  It's not only about your stats, but who you're up against.  There's never a sure thing.  Apply where you'd be willing to attend and call it a day.

My interviews were very personality-based, and they barely asked about GPA/tests/past medical experience. They know who you are on paper, so prove to them you are a competent, confident human who has a passion for medicine!  Your stats are fine -just practice interviewing skills! Also, have at least 4 people read your personal statement. 

I think your stats looks good.. if you have a solid personal statement and good LORs and you'll get plenty of interview offers. Focus on preparing for interviews - practice! Make sure you're comfortable answering questions about yourself/experiences, why you chose X school, what you can bring to the program etc.. You want it to flow smoothly, but not come across rehearsed.

Good luck!

I agree with all of the above. Your stats are great. Focus on crafting an impactful personal statement, acquiring 3-5 solid letters of recommendation from credible people who can attest to your capabilities, submit your applications EARLY and then knock the interview out of the park!

You'll do fine.

Archived