2016-2017 Application cycle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I have an interview date on 12/12 and it seems snow is predicted for that day. Will any part of the walking tour be outside the building? I've never experienced a Northeast winter, so I just want to be prepared in terms of appropriate interview/ cold weather clothing. Thanks!

Some of the walking tour will be outdoors when you go from building to building. It's very minimal though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just received an email informing me that I've been put on the waitlist! I've made a deposit at another program that I love but still interested to see how this path plays out. Congrats to all those who've been accepted!

Same here. Got the email today, have put down a deposit on another great program, but want to see what happens (if anything) with Northwestern. 

• 3 weeks later...

To those rejected, In the email it was listed that there will be a time in february or something when we can contact the admissions committee and be able to talk through why we were rejected. Would anyone be nice enough to just copy and paste that section of the email? I accidentally deleted it and I cant find it anywhere in my mailbox :/ thank you guys! 

To those rejected, In the email it was listed that there will be a time in february or something when we can contact the admissions committee and be able to talk through why we were rejected. Would anyone be nice enough to just copy and paste that section of the email? I accidentally deleted it and I cant find it anywhere in my mailbox :/ thank you guys! 

Applicants who would like feedback or ways to improve the application for a future cycle may contact the NU PA Program beginning February 1, 2017. Applicants asking for feedback prior to this time will be asked to contact the PA Program beginning February 1, 2017. Following the University's holiday break, the admissions coordinator will be on family leave through the end of January 2017. Reviews of applications are done via telephone, rather than e-mail, for the purposes of sharing information given applicant data privacy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats! When did you interview if you don't mind me asking? I'm also on the waitlist and am trying to see what my chances of getting off of it are. Thanks!

I was at the interview on august 29th I think. I actually turned down the spot. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived