2016-2017 Application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!

I'm a current first year student and I just wanted to let those that have a later interview date to not be discouraged. I had a later interview date last year as well (2/10), but Emory still has open spots! A lot of our class is made up of people from interview dates in January and February. So come into this optimistic! Good Luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm applying next year so I was just wondering what the sample writing portion consists of?

The writing sample was described to me as "a way to ensure you actually wrote your personal statement". I am sure that they change up the question/format slightly from year to year but I wouldn't stress about this part of the interview process as I don't think it is meant to be challenging or to catch you off guard. 

Good luck with applications! 

I'm applying next year so I was just wondering what the sample writing portion consists of?

I agree with the previous answer: it's a simply prompt, definitely easy to think of something write about, so no need to stress. They give you a comfortable, quiet area, with plenty of time. Good luck with you applications!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just got a call and offered a spot on the wait list, but unfortunately, I already started at another program. So somebody else is going to get that lucky call soon!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

May I ask what number you were on the waitlist you were??? I'm waitlisted and it would be cool to have an idea where I'm at...lol

Archived