Rocky Mountain UOHP 2016-2017 cycle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats!!! That's great!!! Any advice for the interview?

Same thing everyone else has said rings true! Be yourself, be honest, and relax. Andrew Rodican's books can't prepare you for an interview at RMUoHP because he can't teach you to be yourself.

My PA friend told me that if you are invited, they already like you and want you to go to their school. They just have to decide what group of applicants will work the best together. If you aren't given a seat, it is NOT a negative reflection of you.

This school really has the students in mind. With that said, remember that all programs are different and they want to make sure you are in a program that fits YOU!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Same thing everyone else has said rings true! Be yourself, be honest, and relax. Andrew Rodican's books can't prepare you for an interview at RMUoHP because he can't teach you to be yourself.

My PA friend told me that if you are invited, they already like you and want you to go to their school. They just have to decide what group of applicants will work the best together. If you aren't given a seat, it is NOT a negative reflection of you.

This school really has the students in mind. With that said, remember that all programs are different and they want to make sure you are in a program that fits YOU!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Thank you!!!! :)

• 5 weeks later...

I know that they have their waitlist divided up in groups: priority waitlist, tier 1, tier 2, etc.. and I also believe that each group is ranked somehow but when I spoke to someone in the admissions office she didn't have access to it/couldn't say. She was able to tell me that I am on the priority waitlist. I would suggest calling them, they were nothing but helpful. Good luck!!!

• 1 month later...

I just got a call today informing me that I've been accepted off of the "priority waitlist." Not sure I'm going to accept though, as I've already been accepted to another program that was my top choice. Good luck for those still waiting to hear back! It's still possible! 

Archived