Rocky Mountain UOHP 2016-2017 cycle

My CASPA application was verified and GRE scores were received. "We will not be making any decisions regarding interview invitations until early to mid October. The screening, scoring, and consideration process will then continue through December. We appreciate your patience as we work through this process." I have not heard anything. Try to stay positive...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure! The interview process at RMUoHP is very relaxed. There are two individual interviews and one group interview during the day and the rest of the time is spent giving you adequate information about the program and letting interviewees ask questions. The do provide lunch, which is fantastic. Parking is easy to find, but I would suggest getting there about 15-20 min early. Just try to be open and honest with your answers and it will go well! This really is a fantastic program.

For those who are accepted and plan to attend, I have created a facebook group at this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1721123434872961/. Since I am local, I'm happy to give suggestions on places to live and other relevant items. Feel free to reach out to me through my personal email as well: shelbifletcher@gmail.com.

Best of luck!

Archived