• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best idea is to email Judy Dickman. I was accepted one week ago so I'm not sure if the class is officially full or not. But she would know!

Got the call yesterday, super excited to be a shark!!

I spoke to Ms. Judy Dickman and she said that they don't start processing applications until around August. Her advice to me was that as long as I applied prior to august, I would be considered "early

• 2 weeks later...

Patience, grasshoppers!  :)

Classes for Nova Classes of 2018 started Monday, 5/23 (Fort Myers incoming orientation was Thursday, 5/19).  I suspect that no one at any Nova campus has started looking at new applications just yet.  I am not privy to the details of the process, but I suspect that applications are reviewed to ensure they meet all requirements before any invitations for supplemental applications are issued.  

Yes, they do rolling admissions, but their CASPA deadline is December 1, supplemental application deadline is mid-January, and interviews won't even start until fall.  

The school just called to inform me that my application is complete and is being forwarded to the PA admissions department. According to the person on the phone, I should expect to hear from them in the next two weeks :) Be sure to answer calls from (954) area code!

The school just called to inform me that my application is complete and is being forwarded to the PA admissions department. According to the person on the phone, I should expect to hear from them in the next two weeks :) Be sure to answer calls from (954) area code!

Got the call also! Exciteddd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By alv2019
      Hi everyone!
      I am currently in my third semester of didactic year and will be starting clinical rotations in the fall. My family is moving to Tampa and I was hoping to get a rotation set up in the area. I am looking for a preceptor in family or internal medicine, pediatrics, behavioral, women's health, or emergency medicine.
      If you know any contacts or other forums I could reach out to please let me know, thank you!
    • By TreyFL20
      Here is a link to a google sheets that I have created to more easily access information on each of the schools in Florida and the requirement standards for acceptance or preference. All programs were retrieved from Stetson University website: https://www.stetson.edu/artsci/pre-health/physician-assistant.php , and all program details listed on the google sheet were obtained through each programs website URL in the Stetson link provided. I hope this can help anyone who finds it hard to look up this information and compare and contrast each of the programs, as it has for me.
      Note: The Prerequisite list does not always include if the lab is required. I have listed Hours next to some courses where permitted, and If the course required a lab I did not always list it, but instead just listed the hours included. Example: Microbiology is a 3hr course for me, So when I see that it is listed as 4hrs, I know that this means a Lab must be taken for that class. 
      If anyone has any extra questions, Please do let me know, and I will try to answer. 
      If I have left out anything or made any mistakes, Please let me know and I will fix them ASAP, but I feel that it is accurate at this point, with regards to all sections except the "Average acceptance GPA", as this information was harder for me to find. 
      GOOGLE SHEETS LINK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zl_EXs2XC4ky1fKpzl1AAoGEa6ZyeYJUtJu9Bd3rOz4/edit?usp=sharing
    • By Texicana210
      [deleted]
    • By singerdancer
      Hey everyone! I didn't see a forum for this so i thought I would make one. 
      Has anyone heard back after submitting their application? 
    • By Johnny0513
      Maybe early but it’s always good to be proactive! Good luck everyone on this cycle!😊

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More