Class of 2019 Cycle NSU Fort Lauderdale

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My interview went until 1:30pm.  But there were only 4 of us; we were scheduled to have 6 interviewees.  To be on the safe side, I'd plan to be on the campus until 2pm.  If you get out early, you can explore- the place is massive!

Hi all, for those of you who have already interviewed, what time does the day end exactly? The website says the day should be over by 1pm, is this accurate? Would really appreciate a response since I'm trying to schedule when I will be able to leave South Florida after the interview!

Hi all, for those of you who have already interviewed, what time does the day end exactly? The website says the day should be over by 1pm, is this accurate? Would really appreciate a response since I'm trying to schedule when I will be able to leave South Florida after the interview!

Current student here,

We pick the interviewees up at noon to give the tour. The tour usually goes until 1 if we have class that afternoon. If we don't have class, it can last however long you want if you keep asking questions. When I gave the tours the last few weeks, the end times varied between 1-1:30. The airport is about 10 minutes away from the campus. Hopefully this helps you with your planning!

at 8:30am this morning, I received a call from Dr. Gross with an offer for acceptance.  He is so welcoming!  I am honored to be accepted and so grateful to them.  However, I have already accepted a seat elsewhere- so... good luck to you all.  it is a really neat program and they have great resources!

Hey everyone! Now that people are beginning to get acceptance calls, I decided to post this link again. Please join this Facebook group if you have accepted your seat in the 2019 class. It is going to be a very helpful place for you all to get to know each other and ask us any questions you may have. We are so grateful for the class above us doing this for us and are looking forward to helping you along on this journey!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1867286040160155/

Did anyone else get a call?? I interviewed on 10/10 but did not here anything back yet and Judy said the decisions are made at the end of the month. Just wanted to know if this is normal...

Hi, lupepperdays - I interviewed in the morning on 10/10 & received a call from Dr. Gross last Friday (10/21). However, I most likely will be declining my acceptance. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone & really liked the faculty & facility. Best of luck to all!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived