Savannah Class that starts Jan 2013

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those that have been accepted and are planning to attend, there is a facebook group for your class. It is called SUPA C/O 2015. This group is used so you can ask current students questions on where to live, etc as well as communicate with other students in your class.

Congrats on those that have been accepted! :smile: So happy for you guys.

I was planning on applying to South Savannah, but wasn't prepared for the Aug 1 deadline. I applied to some schools that start in the summer instead, and plan to apply for the Jan 2014 cycle.

If those that were accepted don't mind sharing their stats, I would love to know what my chances are. :smile:

I just got an interview for Aug 8th and 9th. Any advice??

Like they told me, be yourself, and be comfortable in your skin.

You're going to a Grad School interview. Learn about Grad School interview questions.

Learn about S.U. and formulate some intelligent questions for the Faculty that you are about to meet.

Finally, treat it like a mini vacation..... they are good folks at SU. Relax

For anyone who has been accepted for the Jan 2013 matriculating class, what date did you apply and how soon did you hear back for an interview? I know with some rolling schools you hear within two weeks once your CASPA has been verified....Has anyone applied during this July? I decided to apply today.

Archived