2016-2017 Application Cycle

Hi everyone!

I just received an invitation to interview this wednesday and was wondering if anyone else will be attending Nov16 ? I'm so nervous does anyone have any tips? Btw I applied in mid July just incase anyone is keeping track.

I interviewed in September, and everyone was very friendly. I would say just be yourself!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, can anybody tell me about the interview? What to expect? Please and thank you!

I interviewed and was accepted same day in August. Interview is laid back. Day starts with a short presentation on the program, then you go upstairs. Split into 4 groups. 1 group goes on a tour, the other three stay upstairs. You get a sheet that tells you what approximate time your interview will be so it is important to be ready to go in just incase yours is right away. I was the first in my group to have my faculty interview (30 minutes) with 2 faculty members. It was fun! It was very laid back and since I had never been to the school before I had a lot of questions. The other interview that you have is with the chair of the program. It is only 6 minutes so he tends to be very straight forward and not make a lot of small talk. Some people said he was mean, but him and I were laughing. I went into the interviews thinking I wouldn't end up going to this school, but I was so impressed with the faculty and how nice everyone was that I chose it. My laid back attitude came in useful when I interviewed with the chair, so being high strung isn't always best. Be you, enjoy it, and make friends! The students in your interview are absolutely amazing and you can learn something from everyone. It helps to have people to talk to and help calm your nerves between your two interviews. End of the day was lunch with a student panel, no faculty present so questions are open ended. My group got lucky because when we left the admissions committee went to meet immediately and decided on who they wanted in the class. 

I just turned down a seat for the class of 2019.  It was an extremely difficult decision considering how impressed I was with everything during the interview day.  Such a great faculty and atmosphere to be in.  I hope this opens up a spot for anybody on the wait list and I wish all of you the best of luck with your PA journey!

I just turned down a seat for the class of 2019. It was an extremely difficult decision considering how impressed I was with everything during the interview day. Such a great faculty and atmosphere to be in. I hope this opens up a spot for anybody on the wait list and I wish all of you the best of luck with your PA journey!

Did you get accepted somewhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I just got my acceptance call this morning, the interview was yesterday. Good luck to everyone with their upcoming interviews, the program is fantastic and everyone is very warm and welcoming

Sorry! Wrong forum! I did interview here and the faculty members are very nice, nothing too weird about the process. Good luck everyone

So are you saying you did not get a call today to AT Still? Haha. Congrats on your other acceptance!

Yeah, I was wait listed with AT Still after I interviewed. It's a really good program regardless. I need to pay more attention to my phone haha. Good luck everyone

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for accepted students?

Good luck to everyone that has an upcoming interview!!! The program and the staff are amazing!

There will be a Facebook group for your class! Ours was set up sometime in October but last time I spoke with Bonnie yours hadn't been created yet. She should add you once it's set up!

I was just contacted by the university. All interview spots have been filled. 

My app is still being reviewed. I was told if people cancel interviews then I can possibly interview... Just thought I'd let anyone know if they were still waiting to hear back for one. 

Best of luck everyone. Praying everyone at least gets a chance!

I'm interviewing 11/30, flying in the day before from CA. If anyone would like to meet up and grab dinner or something, message me! I think it'd be awesome to see a familiar face the day of the interview haha. Gluck everyone!

YEET YEET.. Bonnie called me today and said some seats had opened and I was ACCEPTED!!! Can't wait to meet y'all

Congratulations on your acceptance; I bet you feel so good it's almost indescribable. :)

I was just wondering when your interview was? I had mine on Nov. 16. I haven't heard anything yet. ATSU is where I want to be. So, I guess I am just searching for a bit of hope. 

Archived