2016-2017 Application Cycle

Just received an invitation for an interview today! I scheduled it for November 2nd (that is the next earliest slot). If anyone cannot attend, or declines an earlier interview, PLEASE let me know so I can request to interview earlier! Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can go ahead and email ATSU and let them know you are interested in an earlier interview. I was originally scheduled for Nov 16 and received an email last week that I could be put in the Oct 5th interview if I wanted due to an opening. Good luck! 

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can go ahead and email ATSU and let them know you are interested in an earlier interview. I was originally scheduled for Nov 16 and received an email last week that I could be put in the Oct 5th interview if I wanted due to an opening. Good luck!

That's great, congrats on that earlier slot. I just got off the phone with Bonnie actually, and she put me on the list to contact if anything earlier opens up.

Does anyone know if those interviewing on October 5th will be interviewing for wait list spots or not? I'm wondering how full the class is and wondering if it's appropriate to ask how many spots are left during the interview.

I'd love to know this as well! From last year's thread it looks like they offered acceptances through the month of October.

Never got any email updates so I called myself. They just said I was still in "review."

I checked my status through the supplemental app... Everything was confirmed, received, and approved by the second week of September... Anyone else in a current situation?

Never got any email updates so I called myself. They just said I was still in "review."

I checked my status through the supplemental app... Everything was confirmed, received, and approved by the second week of September... Anyone else in a current situation?

I got an email back on August 24th that all of my materials had been submitted for review. I haven't heard anything else from them. My guess is that they are still looking through applications that were submitted back in June/July and just haven't gotten to ours yet. At least that's what I'm hoping. Until I get a rejection, I'm still holding out hope!

I got an email back on August 24th that all of my materials had been submitted for review. I haven't heard anything else from them. My guess is that they are still looking through applications that were submitted back in June/July and just haven't gotten to ours yet. At least that's what I'm hoping. Until I get a rejection, I'm still holding out hope!

Makes sense! That's what I am trying to do! They said that they are still offering interviews for the next few months. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Hey everyone, just got my acceptance phone call. I'm so excite to be finally accepted somewhere. I can't wait to get going and meeting all the amazing people in the program. For everyone out there who is anxiously awaiting your interview, keep your chin up and be yourself. If I can do it, anyone can. Good luck to all!

Congratulations!!! I am most definitely anxiously awaiting the interview, emphasis on the "anxiously" part haha. 12 more days! Hopefully I am in your shoes in a couple weeks!

Received my acceptance call as well on Friday morning after the October 5th interview. I am so excited and grateful that I was accepted to this amazing program! Adding to what Nathan said, for those of you with interviews coming up, there is nothing to be nervous about. I know it's easier said than done, but everyone at the school is so nice and they just want to get to know you and let you know what the program is all about. So just be yourself, know why you're there, and why you want to attend ATSU!

Received my acceptance call as well on Friday morning after the October 5th interview. I am so excited and grateful that I was accepted to this amazing program! Adding to what Nathan said, for those of you with interviews coming up, there is nothing to be nervous about. I know it's easier said than done, but everyone at the school is so nice and they just want to get to know you and let you know what the program is all about. So just be yourself, know why you're there, and why you want to attend ATSU!

Congrats!!! So excited for you!!

For anyone who has interviewed, has anyone received acceptance phone calls after the initial acceptance phone calls sent out on the Friday after the interview? I interviewed on October 5th, and have not heard anything back yet. I'm wondering if the best I can hope for at this point is to be on the wait list, or if I should still be awaiting a phone call. Also, for those who were wait listed, how long after the interview did you find out that you were wait listed?

Thanks, and congratulations to all who were accepted so far!

Hi everyone, I will be interviewing November 2nd. I am flying in on the 1st. Would anyone like to meet up that night?

Congrats on the interview! If you don't mind my asking... when was your CASPA verified and when did you get the email invitation for the interview? (I am starting to get anxious!! haha)

I was invited to completed the secondary application on May 31st. and submitted my secondary on June 3rd.

I was invited for an interview on September 27th.

Also,  I was able to grab an earlier interview date and will be there on October 19th. I would love to meet up the evening before the interview.. if anyone is interested. 

I was invited to completed the secondary application on May 31st. and submitted my secondary on June 3rd.

I was invited for an interview on September 27th.

Also,  I was able to grab an earlier interview date and will be there on October 19th. I would love to meet up the evening before the interview.. if anyone is interested. 

Hi, I will also be interviewing on the 19th, best of luck to you! I would be interested to meet up as well if anyone else is.

I haven't received any news after submitting my supplemental. I was emailed that my application was being reviewed and I would be notified when a decision was made. Should I give them a call or email to check my status?

I'm in the same boat. I haven't called, but thought about it. When did you get everything submitted?

Archived