• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

I was accepted back on January 10th and so honored to have been offered a spot in such a special school; however, I was just accepted into my #1 choice so I will be giving up my seat. Loma Linda is such an amazing school and they have a great program. If I was not accepted to my #1 I would have definitely attended LLU. Wishing you all the best of luck in your future endeavors!

I interviewed on 1/24 and got accepted the same day. About an hour after I got home from the interview. Good luck to everyone out there and don't lose hope. Some people get in as late as August. Also, congratulations to those who got accepted, I look forward to meeting you!

I interviewed on 1/24 and got accepted the same day. About an hour after I got home from the interview. Good luck to everyone out there and don't lose hope. Some people get in as late as August. Also, congratulations to those who got accepted, I look forward to meeting you!

Congrats Alisia! If you haven't already, you should join our Facebook group page so we can start to meet and talk with those in our cohort. Link is posted above within this forum!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Congrats to those who got accepted!! I wanted to know if any of you who received acceptances opted to not attend the tour on the day of the interview? 

I didn't attend the tour either. I'm an alumnus and didn't feel the tour was necessary for me. However, the campus is beautiful. If you've never seen it, the tour could be fun.

Archived