• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

I know some of you have interviews tomorrow, December 6th, 2016. I am a first year student here and can't express how far you guys haev come to get the first interview.  Congrats!!! Just a friendly reminder, professionalism is key during interview.  Be yourself, don't stress, and keep calm!  Getting the interview is the first part to your journey into PA school.  The fact that you have gotten an interview is amazing!  As you all know, the application cycles are getting more competitive, and from our last year application cycle, there were ~3,000 applicants and only 120-130 interviews, with a class of 36.  So you are all in good standing if you have been invited for the first interview cycle.  If you have any questions, feel free to message me on this board.  Good luck all!

Still haven't heard anything from the school! Would love to know whether I have been rejected or if they are still adding people for interviews. Anyone have an idea?

I was wondering the same. I contacted them saying they are still reviewing, and I wonder if the people who've been granted interviews had submitted their application before August (priority deadline). I submitted my application somewhat later, but I'm hoping to still make it to the interview. Best of luck everyone!

I was wondering the same. I contacted them saying they are still reviewing, and I wonder if the people who've been granted interviews had submitted their application before August (priority deadline). I submitted my application somewhat later, but I'm hoping to still make it to the interview. Best of luck everyone!

I submitted mine before August and have not heard anything. 

Guest raksha731

Hey guys! I'll be at the interview on Dec 13! Good luck to everyone going. If you have yet to hear back, hang in there! Waiting is the worse!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived