2016-2017 Application cycle

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Did anyone else have issues with their supplemental application not submitting properly? I checked each tab multiple times before submission, but when I looked at the application review after I paid, several fields were missing and showing I didn't put an answer when I know I did. 

I believe that service to the underserved populations is important, but that is noted on their website. It is difficult to know what stands out. We have a new director, so things may be different for you guys for interview and applying. I would recommend to be yourself: honest, compassionate, and intellectual. I would recommend being a part of PA associations, such as MAPA in Minnesota.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like they don't send out invites until the end of September and they only do phone interviews. Here's a post from last cycle I found........

You will get an email about 5 days before your scheduled phone interview. If accepted that month, they will call you with the news. Don't start to worry if you don't get an October interview! I was a November candidate and many of my classmates were December and even waitlisters who found out in the spring. Also, the interview is very laid back and I thought enjoyable. Don't be nervous, but be prepared to answer some questions to paint a picture of who you are and why you are pursuing PA.

Archived