2016-2017 application cycle

My CASPA was verified in August and I received my Receipt email 8/3 but I have not received confirmation that my application has gone to the 1st screening process. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat or if I should count myself out.

in the same boat! Haven't heard anything and verified around the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My CASPA was verified in August and I received my Receipt email 8/3 but I have not received confirmation that my application has gone to the 1st screening process. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat or if I should count myself out.

CASPA verified - 8/1

UF forwarded to ADCOM - 8/8

Other than emailing them in the middle of August about my grades, I have not recieved any other correspondences. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one in this boat... I was tempted to email them to make sure my application went through, but it looks like they haven't gotten to the UF ADCOM applicants from August. If someone who had been sent to the UF ADCOM from August has heard back, please let us know :-)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Just got a phone call today with an interview invitation!!!!! [emoji4] Wow so excited.

June 17 2015- Received email that verified UF received their application and payment.

July 6 2016- Received email from UF that all application materials from CASPA and supplemental were received.

October 18 2016- Finally received a 2nd email saying I was under the second round of review.

October 20 2016- phone call for interview invite!!! October 31-1st or November 14-15th.

May 5th - UoF CASPA verified

May 5th - UoF Admission Application sent in

May 21st - GRE stats sent to UoF

July 11th - CASPA app and info forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review

​Oct 10th - UoF Financial Aid email requesting I submit my FASFA for 2017-2018 cycle

I am in Arizona. I have not heard from UoF. 

Stats: OGPA 3.63, SGPA 3.23, Health Science major NAU c/o 2016 

Was rejected by 4 of 10 schools. 1 interview invite to my undergraduate PA program (NAU) on Sept 21st. No word from remaining 5 schools which includes UoF...

May 5th - UoF CASPA verified

May 5th - UoF Admission Application sent in

May 21st - GRE stats sent to UoF

July 11th - CASPA app and info forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review

​Oct 10th - UoF Financial Aid email requesting I submit my FASFA for 2017-2018 cycle

I am in Arizona. I have not heard from UoF. 

Stats: OGPA 3.63, SGPA 3.23, Health Science major NAU c/o 2016 

Was rejected by 4 of 10 schools. 1 interview invite to my undergraduate PA program (NAU) on Sept 21st. No word from remaining 5 schools which includes UoF...

That's interesting, I also graduated from NAU as an undergrad, but have yet to hear from them, but I got an interview at UF in sept.  Still waiting to hear their final decision, but not a peep from NAU.

I received a call from the admissions office 6 days ago offering me an interview for 10/31 and 11/1. I accepted the offer and was told that I would receive confirmation and details via email. The following day, after not receiving anything, I called the admissions office back and was told that I would receive the information shortly. I still have yet to receive any confirmation. Seeing that the interview is about 1 week away and I have yet to purchase a flight, I doubt that I will be able to attend. Disappointed by this lack of communication from UF.

Email Karen.Kays@pap.ufl.edu

Ms. Kays is in charge of all communication with applicants. She is usually awesome at getting back to emails!

Congratulations! I know you were from my round of interviews too so that was a while ago, so exciting for you! I hope I join you in the coming months, keeping my fingers crossed. (:

It was a long time ago.  I was surprised when I got the phone call this afternoon.  Really wasn't expecting it.

It was a long time ago.  I was surprised when I got the phone call this afternoon.  Really wasn't expecting it.

Seriously, I was slowly giving up hope and obviously still have more waiting to do but hearing your good news gives me a little hope for possible good news in the future! Thanks for sharing and I hope there are more phone calls to come. (:

Yay, maybe they didn't hate our interview group haha. Congratulations, you more than deserve it!

Seriously, I was slowly giving up hope and obviously still have more waiting to do but hearing your good news gives me a little hope for possible good news in the future! Thanks for sharing and I hope there are more phone calls to come. (:

Good luck to both of you.  I really want to attend UF, but I did get into a state school in MO that I've put a deposit down on, but I really want to be a Gator.  Here's to a night of hard thinking.

Good luck to both of you. I really want to attend UF, but I did get into a state school in MO that I've put a deposit down on, but I really want to be a Gator. Here's to a night of hard thinking.

Thank you so much (: no matter what you decide, you are in a great place my friend! Good luck with all of your future PA profession successes!

Stats?

I feel like stats are looked at too closely here. 

but...

I'm a paramedic with over 15000 hours, 8000 more as an EMT.  I'm an educator on top of it.  BS in Health Science.  LORs from 2 MDs and a supervisor. cGPA 3.2, sGPA 3.5, last 60hr 3.8

Archived