2016-2017 application cycle

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really confused by these last few posts.. someone who interviewed a month ago says they got an acceptance and all of a sudden everyone else is either waitlisted or rejected? There were two interview sessions after this person... If you look back at this cycle one group was notified a month later and one was contacted two days later.  

Last two years forums everyone found out on the same day for final acceptances. After that there was a lull, then interviewees received their letters saying either they were waitlisted/rejected. Of course they may not follow the same trend I really have no idea. It's just a guess based off the two previous years.

Seeing as there are already 57 people in the facebook group I'm guessing waitlist/rejections will go out soon unfortunately for the rest of us.

I have pretty much accepted that the class is probably full as well, but I will say that a good chunk of members in the group are first and second years as well! (because I know a couple of those people haha)

Seeing as there are already 57 people in the facebook group I'm guessing waitlist/rejections will go out soon unfortunately for the rest of us.

Don't lose hope! I was accepted this cycle back in September and put my deposit in and I haven't been added to the Facebook group yet. I also noticed some members are current students. Crossing my fingers for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to all you guys (and girls) who got accepted! Does anyone know if interviews are done, or is there another session? Since my ADCOM email, I haven't heard anything either way. I've been anticipating a rejection, and have considered everyday without the email a success. I've applied to a few other programs which interview post-holidays, and have a backup plan (additional sciences, retake gre over summer, additional volunteer work) just in case I don't get in a program this cycle. I'm just wondering where I stand with UF. Thanks in advance for any info!

Interviewed in august and still haven't gotten a rejection email, waitlist email or acceptance call. Not exactly sure what this means.

Yes, I'm in the same boat. Interview in August, but no news. I think I'm getting an ulcer with this waiting!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Archived