2016-2017 application cycle

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall GPA: 3.05

Graduate GPA: 3.95

Overall Science GPA: 3.09 

HCE: 3 years worth. Currently working as a clinical supervisor at a multi specialty clinic.

I believe my Masters degree, HCE, persistence is what got me in... This is actually my third time applying, so anyone feeling discouraged about their progress, DON'T BE!!! 

Just keep working towards strengthening your stats and you'll be fine! 

Good luck everyone!! 

Congratulations! Did you interview on the Halloween date? I was there that date, interviews Tuesday AM. Michael from my group also got the call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Yup, but I was part of the Tuesday afternoon interview group. Not sure of anyone else who've gotten calls from our group yet.

I just got an email stating my application has been sent for a secondary review. Are they still doing interviews? Don't wanna get my hopes up to be crushed.

Maybe a few more calls, but likely to those within driving distance. With the Thanksgiving holiday quickly approaching, I would imagine the invite list is probably very close to being finalized, if not already finalized.

This is an exceptionally competitive process. If you do not get a call this year and UF is where you want to go, contact the program in late January or February and ask what you can do to make yourself more competitive in the future. It does help!

All the best!

Maybe a few more calls, but likely to those within driving distance. With the Thanksgiving holiday quickly approaching, I would imagine the invite list is probably very close to being finalized, if not already finalized.

This is an exceptionally competitive process. If you do not get a call this year and UF is where you want to go, contact the program in late January or February and ask what you can do to make yourself more competitive in the future. It does help!

All the best!

Thank you very much. I live in orlando so I could totally drive. I just thought it was weird to get a secondary review so late in their cycle. Thanks for the tip :)

Archived