2016-2017 application cycle

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They generally do fill interviews in order. Interviews are about every two weeks, give or take. If you need to reschedule or the date offered doesn't work, just let them know, they should be able to accommodate you later on.

That being said, slots do get tighter later in the fall because there is less to go around. Last interviews are in early December.

I haven't heard anything from the schools since the first email and I submitted my application the first week of June.

I see that people who have applied later than I, have heard back from the school already.

Do the school wait till they send out rejection letters, like towards the end of the cycle, or are they still 'reviewing' my application?

I haven't heard anything from the schools since the first email and I submitted my application the first week of June.

I see that people who have applied later than I, have heard back from the school already.

Do the school wait till they send out rejection letters, like towards the end of the cycle, or are they still 'reviewing' my application?

Not sure when your CASPA was verified but my CASPA was verified early June too, on 06/08, and I just heard back from them two days ago about my application making it to the second round! There is still hope!

Not sure when your CASPA was verified by my CASPA was verified early June too, on 06/08, and I just heard back from them two days ago about my application making it to the second round! There is still hope!

Oh just kidding. Mine was verified early July. I guess I have to do some more waiting! :3

I received a call yesterday, but was unable to return it until today.  So excited to say that I will be interviewing Oct. 17-18.  I never received a 2nd level review email prior to the phone call.  Submitted 6/20.  Verified 6/23.  First level review email 6/27.  Interview invite 8/5.  Best of luck to everyone!  

Archived