2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone who interviewed on October 27 or 28th heard anything back yet?

Hi knschaff, I interviewed the 27th and have not heard back yet. Am anxiously checking the Matriculation page but have not seen any changes. Going to continue to do so during class until 5 PM :) There were interviews on the 28th? When do you think the ADCOM met to go over decisions?

EDIT: The answer to these questions don't really matter, but I am curious nonetheless.

Hi knschaff, I interviewed the 27th and have not heard back yet. Am anxiously checking the Matriculation page but have not seen any changes. Going to continue to do so during class until 5 PM :) There were interviews on the 28th? When do you think the ADCOM met to go over decisions?

EDIT: The answer to these questions don't really matter, but I am curious nonetheless.

Hey, I'm pretty sure the ADCOM is meeting this morning. I'm not sure if they've made all there decisions or updated the portal for everyone who was accepted yet. 

I received an email on 9/2 saying my application was "on hold pending an invitation for an interview". I was waitlisted last year for an interview last year but didn't get the email until December. Has anyone ever gotten this email and been given an interview? And if so, how much later did you get an interview? Midwestern is my top choice and I would love to hear from them, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Does anyone know what our chances are on the alternate list? 

I'm on the alternate list as well. From what I hear, I think they go pretty deep into the alternate list. I contacted the office of admissions asking them why I was wait listed and where my application can be improved, and I recommend calling the office and doing the same. They were very helpful and gave me a lot of information that put my mind at ease.

Has anyone else heard nothing back from them since completing the application? I got a few emails right when I was turning my stuff in, the last one saying my application was complete 7/30. Haven't heard anything since then. : / 

@aschwanda, I too have not heard anything back since completing and turning in my application at the end of July. Getting a bit antsy. Have you heard anything since posting this??

Archived