2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to those who have been accepted! Please send me a private message with your full name and email address that is associated with your FB profile. If you are unsure about rather you're attending MWU or not you can wait until you are sure to send me a message. Again, congratulations! 

Do you know if they send out all the acceptances from an interview session at the same time? 

Do you know if they send out all the acceptances from an interview session at the same time? 

From what I've heard, noticed, and experienced, a handful of applicants from each interview session are accepted the following Monday/week after the interview. Don't worry if you didn't receive an acceptance the week following. Several of my classmates were accepted off the waitlist. As for rejections, I'm like 90% certain that there aren't any rejections and people that werent accepted just go onto the waitlist but don't quote on this. This is just what I've noticed from last year. Hope this helps and feel free to ask any other questions! 

Given that the application deadline is Oct. 1st, I was just wondering if anyone knows when the last round of interview invites will be sent out. I have only heard back from two of the 13 schools I applied to, and I'm feeling kind of anxious!

Most likely January based on previous years. Last year, I received my interview on 10/16/15 and interviewed on 11/19/15. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I received an interview invite as well and was wondering if any of you would know what time the day would end. I need to book my flights as soon as I can. Also, for those of you who did get interview invites, were you guys given a list of dates to choose from or did they give you a specific date to come? Thanks for the help! And good luck to everyone!

Archived