How long did it take to get your PANCE Scores

Took mine today also. Usually we would find out tomorrow since they release the scores every Thursday, but I don't know if it will be delayed due to the fact that we are the first test takers of the year. Hoping one has nothing to do with the other. Prepared myself mentally to wait until next week.

I took the pance over a week ago...took it on a Tuesday. We were initially told that scores would be released that Thursday, however, they had some computer problems and wer unable to release them. I spoke with nccpa 2 days ago and they assured me the scores would be released today. They also told me I would receive an email before 9 am eastern time but I have not received anything yet. Does anyone know what time they post scores?

Just called nccpa...didn't want to sit at this computer all day if there was no reason to. They said that if we do not receive an email sometime today that the projected date to release scores is Monday. They are altering the interpretation guidelines that go with our scores. Said they don't want to release our scores and us not be able to adequately interpret them. What!? I can interpret mine just fine...> 350 is passing...thats all I need to know!

One of my classmates just called. They are telling us all something different. They told me if not today it would be Monday. They just told her that it will be next Thursday. She explained to them that was past the 2 week timeframe we were told and they told her it would be past the 2 week timeframe. So, who knows!

Archived